2023 Camping Reservations
Reservations for 2023 can be made by phoning the Park District Office weekdays from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM at 740-622-7528
CAMPGROUND FEES FOR 2023
Electric Sites – All $30.00
Non-Electric Sites – Per Unit/Tent $25.00
Dump Station Fee (Non Registered Campers) $20.00
Scouts/Youth Group Tent Camping – Non-Electric – Per Tent $15.00
Showers – Non-Registered Campers $10.00
Firewood – 10 piece bundle $7.00
Sites 1-60 are between 42-46 feet deep. Sites 62-69 are 48 feet deep
1. Reservations are available at the Park District Office beginning the first business day of the year for the upcoming camping season only.
2. All reservations require a deposit of the first night’s fee and must be received within 7 days of making the reservation or it will be cancelled.
3. A deposit shall hold one stay. A stay is defined as any night or continuous nights of camping.
4. Reservations only guarantee the availability of the site for the days and nights reserved. Early arrivals/late departures are subject to site availability.
5. Maximum stay on one site is 14 nights.
6. Any camper who has a reservation and does not show up on the check-in date, and has not contacted the Park District office, forfeits the deposit and the entire reservation.
7. Camping Fees for your entire stay are to be paid at the time of check-in unless paid in advance.
8. Anyone making a reservation must be an adult (18 years or older), on the site at all times and that person is responsible for the actions of anyone under age on the site.
9. Check-in time is 12:00 noon and check-out time is 12:00 noon. If you need to check in prior to that time or check-out late, you must receive approval from the Park District Office. Early check-in or late check-out may be subject to an additional fee.
1. Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason.
2. Park District credit will be issued if cancellation is made within 14 days of your check-in date only. Credit may be used towards a future stay at our Campground.
3. Canceling less than 14 days prior to your check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit and all fees paid in advance.
4. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather, the condition of your site due to the weather, or if the Aquatic Center is not able to be open. We cannot control these issues.