1. All Campers must register at the Office or with the Ranger upon arrival to receive your camping permit and vehicle pass.
2. Campers must have their permit displayed during your entire stay; on the electric box for electric sites; on your tent for tent sites
3. Only 1 vehicle pass in the windshield. Additional vehicles must be parked in a parking lot.
4. No vehicle or camper is to be parked on the grass on any of the numbered sites. Any damage/ruts made by you or your guests are your responsibility.
5. All sites are back-ins. Campers are not permitted to drive thru the grass in order to pull thru their site. Campers are not permitted to be parked sideways on the gravel pad.
6. Electric sites can accommodate 2 tents or 1 camper and 1 tent. Tents in the tenting area are charged individually. Units must be a distance of 15 ft apart.
7. Maximum of 5 people per permit allowed. (Including children) Additional persons will be charged $2.00 each per night.
8. Maximum of 2 pets allowed per site. Pets must be leashed at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. We do not allow any vicious breeds of dogs in our Campground. Pets must be up-to-date on all shots and have proof of rabies (if necessary).
9. Pets are not allowed in any of our bathhouses or restroom facilities and bathing of pets in the campground is prohibited.
10. Do not leave a pet unattended at your campsite. If you pet is loud or causing bother to other campers, you will be asked to remove it from the premises.
11. Quiet time is 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. If you or your group can be heard from an adjacent site, then you are too loud. You will only be warned ONCE.
12. All visitors must leave the Park by 12:00 midnight. Park District is closed from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 AM. Please be on your site by midnight.
13. Radios are permitted, however they must be at a level not to be heard by other sites.
14. Each electric site has 1 fire ring and 1 picnic table. These are NOT permitted to be moved to other areas. Fire rings are to remain in the same location to avoid many burn spots on the sites.
15. Campfires must be contained within the provided fire rings and fires may not reach a height above knee level. All fires must be completely extinguished before leaving the campground.
16. You may bring your own firewood, provided you are not transporting it from one of the quarantined counties. No burning of pallets or other materials contaning nails, screws, paint, etc. will be permitted.
17. No tree or shrub may be cut or trimmed at any time in the Campground. Do not fasten anything to any tree with a nail, screw, or rope.
18. Electric on each site is 30 AMP, overflow sites have 20 AMP. Electric boxes are varying distances from sites…please bring long cords if you are unsure of the distance for your particular site. Tenting area has no electric and you are not permitted to run extension cords to electric sites from your tent.
19. No direct water hook-up is permitted. Please turn off water hydrants after use.
20. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. No child under the age of 10 is permitted in the bathhouse without adult supervision.
21. Children may ride bicycles on any of our bike paths and in our Campground. Please keep bicycles off of main roads, intersections, and out of building entrances. Bike racks must be back to your campsite by dusk.
22. All campground roads are ONE-WAY and have a 15 MPH speed limit. Anyone not obeying these rules will be asked to leave with no refund.
23. No firearms, fireworks, pellet guns, paintball guns, air rifles, slingshots, or weapons of any kind permitted on the premises.
24. No motorized scooters, golf carts, or ATV’s permitted in Campground or on bike paths.
25. Sites must be left clean and trash placed in dumpsters before checking out.
26. Smoking is not permitted in the bathhouse at any time.
27. Ice and firewood are available from the office during business hours or from the ranger station at their discretion. Please try to purchase from the office, if possible.
28. Gray water may only be disposed of at designated locations or at the dump station.
29. When arriving and departing your campsite, please be courteous of others and do not cut through other campsites. Use designated roadways.
30. Please report any problems with the Park Rangers, located across from the bathhouse. Any issue that can wait until morning, please do so.
31. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited anywhere on Park District grounds.
32. Management reserves the right to refuse service to, or remove from the premises, anyone whose conduct may be deemed improper for our family-oriented facility.